The WWOAP strives to be the state’s central online resource for those working at all levels and in all sectors of Pennsylvania’s water supply industry. Contact us at email@example.com for suggestions or questions regarding resources available on this site.
- Public Notification Revisions Workbook – 2010
- System Improvement Charges Act 11
- PA Portal DEP Water Publications
- Earthwise Academy Transcript – Check Your CEH’s Here!
- 2012 Overview of Chapter 109 (PDF)
Self-Assessment Toolkit for Operators
The National Drinking Water Clearinghouse (NDWC) offers a Water System Self-Evaluation Tool – “Staying Ahead of the Curve: How well do you know your water system?” The kit can be ordered by calling (800) 624-8301.
- Delaware River Basin Commission
- Lehigh Valley WaterSuppliers, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Chapter – AWWA
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association
- Pennsylvania Rural Water Association
- PSU Small Public Water System Technology Assistance Center
- Pennsylvania’s Water/Wastewater Agency Response Network-PaWARN
- American Water Resources Association
- American Water Works Association
- Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Groundwater Foundation
- Groundwater Protection Council
- HomeAdvisor, Inc.
- National Association of Water Companies
- The Association of State Drinking Water Administrators
- Water Conservation at Home
- Water Environment Federation
- Water Online
- Water Quality Association
- EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- EPA – Security/Resiliency Topics
- National Drinking Water Clearinghouse
- USGS (U.S. Geological Survey)